Do you need help defining your vision, goals and objectives? Or maybe you would like one of our experts to run your project kick-off session. Alternatively, you might need assistance resolving conflicts within a team.
Scrum & Kanban can help you.
Our highly qualified facilitators are experienced in running workshops using a variety of approaches, such as the popular LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method.
To discuss your needs further, please contact us.
What is LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®?
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® is a facilitated thinking, communication and problem-solving technique for organisations, teams and individuals — and is particularly effective for complex problems.
In response to a series of questions, participants are asked to build 3-dimensional models to visualise their thoughts and ideas, using metaphors and story-telling to encourage discussions, solve problems, share knowledge, explore ideas and make decisions.
Why use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®?
- are boring
- are dominated by one or two people
- have low engagement
- suck energy from attendees
- go on far too long
- go off topic
- result in little change
In comparison, sessions that use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method:
- are more engaging and collaborative because everyone in the room contributes
- reveal different perspectives and benefit from a diversity of thinking
- are intense without conflict
- encourage iterative thinking
- are quicker
- achieve a fuller and deeper understanding of the topic
- result in fewer misunderstanding
- develop a common understanding
- produce better outcomes
- create more commitment
David Lowe is a Certified facilitator of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® method and materials.
For more information, please contact us.
LEGO and SERIOUS PLAY are trademarks of the LEGO Group, ©2018 The LEGO Group