- This event has passed.
Bitesize: ‘What is Agile?’
August 20, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Date: 20 August 2020 @ 12:30 BST / 17:00 IST
Trainers: David Lowe, Jiten Vara & Jim Wyllie
Join us to understand what Agile is, its benefits and how you might apply it in your real-world situation.
- What the Agile Manifesto is (its values and principles) and why it matters
- Why Agile is relevant
- The benefits of Agile
- When it is/is not suitable
- How it compares to other approaches
- What problems you might encounter with Agile
- Debunking the myths and sharing tips.
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to know more about Agile.
No prior knowledge is required.
Accordion Sample Description
Time not right for you?
We are also running this event at 17:30 BST (12:30 EDT; 21:30 AEST).