- This event has passed.
Bitesize: ‘What is Agile?’
August 20, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Date: 20 August 2020 @ 17:30 BST / 12:30 EDT / 21:30 AEST
Trainers: David Lowe, Jiten Vara & Jim Wyllie
Join us to understand what Agile is, its benefits and how you might apply it in your real-world situation.
- What the Agile Manifesto is (its values and principles) and why it matters
- Why Agile is relevant
- The benefits of Agile
- When it is/is not suitable
- How it compares to other approaches
- What problems you might encounter with Agile
- Debunking the myths and sharing tips.
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to know more about Agile.
No prior knowledge is required.
Accordion Sample Description